Xynides Boat Yard
258 Riberia St
St Augustine, Florida 32084
2022 Hurricane Haul Out Program
Xynides Boatyard has designed a hurricane haul out plan for our customers to help arrange for storage in advance of a hurricane. The program provides customers with secure arrangements in the event a named storm is deemed threat to the St. Augustine, Florida area. Please review the following plan information.
- Plan is in effect from June 1st, 2022 - November 30th, 2022, to be renewed annually
- A NON-REFUNDABLE $600.00 deposit is required to secure your haul out in the event of a named storm. This deposit is your place holder and will not be applied to haul out fees.
- Haul out fees are $32.00 per foot for vessels up to 30’ and $36.00 per foot for vessels over 30’ in length (charges are round trip) – These fees do not include the price for additional straps and/or chain blocks. Straps are additional $100.00 per strap per launch and blocks are an additional $100.00 per block.
- Storage fees are $4.00 per foot per day.
- Electricity is not guaranteed with haul out – please plan accordingly!
- Work cannot be scheduled during a hurricane haul out. Once the yard gives all clear, owners must be on standby to relocate vessels. Last boat hauled, first boat launched, etc.
- Insurance documentation must be present for haul out if not already filed with the boatyard. We recommend returning your insurance documentation with this form.
IF PAPERWORK AND DEPOSIT ARE NOT RETURNED BY September 1, 2022, YOUR VESSEL WILL NOT HAVE A SPOT IN THE 2022 HURRICANE HAUL OUT PROGRAM.
NON-MEMBERS WILL NOT BE HAULED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO!!!